Mr. Ram Sundar Garai
Name - Ram Sundar Garai
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Present Designation – Librarian, Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidyalaya.
Date of Joining – 07.03.2020
Educational Qualification :
M.A.(Sanskrit), M.Lib.I.Sc.(I).(Gold Medalist) from the University of Burdwan, UGC NET .
Seminars / Workshops:
- Participated in 3 days National Seminar on “Efficient Library and Information Services in Digital Era” sponsored by Raja Rammohan Roy Library Foundation, Kolkata and UGC, India in the Department of Library and Information Science, The University of Burdwan.
- Participated and acted as a Teaching Assistantin 2 days National Workshop on “Digital Resource Management through Dspace”organised by the Central Library in Banwarilal Bhalotia College Campus, Asansol.
- Participated in 2 days National Workshop on “Preservation of Library materials using Indigenous methods” on the occasion of National Book Week in The National Library of India, Kolkata.
- Participated in 2 days National Seminar on “Society in the Epigraphs of Eastern India” organised by The Asiatic Society in collaboration with Department of Sanskrit, The University of Burdwan.
Other Qualification :
- Completed Prathama-Diksa Course of three months duration conducted through Non-Formal Samskrta Education Centre of Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. Of India).
- DITA from Burdwan Youth Computer Training Centre in 2011.