Students till date
Types of Courses
The institution possesses three units of the National Service Scheme. These Units undertake social welfare activities such as community services, health and hygiene awareness drives at camps etc. List is in the following:
- The three NSS units organize special camps to create health awareness in adopted villages (Kandra, Kurmadanga and Masundi).
- Blood donation motivation camps, Medical camps, Health Awareness programmes etc. are conducted by NSS and the Students’ union jointly.
- Literacy drives are also conducted by the NSS units from time to time.
- Student Rallies to protect environment and campaigns like “Discard Polythene” are organized by our NSS volunteers.
- Free medical check-up camps and blood donation camps are also organized.
- NSS volunteers meet the patients and offer fruit packets to the patients in Ramjibanpur Primary Health Centre.
- Tree Plantation programmes are undertaken in the adjoining locality.
- NSS organizes AIDS Awareness campaigns with processions through some adjoining villages.
- NSS special camps are organized which serve as means for the college to communicate with the society at large. Students learn to make a survey, to communicate with the neighbourhood people, be compassionate and so on.
- The concerned teachers inspire the students to make the society aware of the necessity of unity, harmony, secularism etc. in society.
The purpose of this scheme is to motivate and engage the students in the welfare work. These dedicated groups constitute to play a decisive role in building up society and bringing aesthetic beauty to the college !
Find out why students love Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidhyalaya Schedule your Personal Tour today.
We aim to provide our students with an education that prepares them for lifelong learning and success in a rapidly changing world. To achieve this, we prioritize experiential learning, interdisciplinary inquiry, and the integration of theory and practice. We believe that by engaging in research, internships, community service, and other forms of experiential education, our students will develop the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to make meaningful contributions to society.