Students till date
Types of Courses
Aims and objectives
With an earnest academic pursuit for ‘excellence’ the college aims for providing a suitable platformfor an individual’s holistic development. The efforts blossom into ‘service’ as the instituteemphatically involves in the locality and its adjoining areas directly through education and indirectly through participation in various socio-
economic, cultural and welfare activities.
The teaching and learning processes are carefully designed to ensure the attainment of the following objectives:
- To provide qualitative and fruitful teaching and to prepare the students for higher education.
- To provide required technical and vocational training along with general forms of education for employment and self-employment to the students and the unemployed local youth.
- To develop personality, quality of leadership and good citizenship in students.
- To render all kinds of assistance to the poor students.
- To inculcate ethical and moral values.
- To enhance creative and productive skills.
- To enlighten the women and empower them through the enhancement of women education.
- To promote democratic participative management, that is to ensure that decisions are not imposed but emerge from collective interaction.
Find out why students love Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidhyalaya Schedule your Personal Tour today.
We aim to provide our students with an education that prepares them for lifelong learning and success in a rapidly changing world. To achieve this, we prioritize experiential learning, interdisciplinary inquiry, and the integration of theory and practice. We believe that by engaging in research, internships, community service, and other forms of experiential education, our students will develop the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to make meaningful contributions to society.