Students till date
Types of Courses
The college authorities arrange for the disbursement of various Government grants/scholarships/stipends to eligible students as per rules. The College takes pride in having successfully acted as an active medium of distribution of the following Government aids to deserving beneficiaries over the last few years.
- Various benefits under the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- SC/ST/OBC Scholarships
- Minority Scholarship (PMS & PSP)
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- Assistance from Chief Minister's Relief Fund
- Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
- Student Credit Card
Find out why students love Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidhyalaya Schedule your Personal Tour today.
We aim to provide our students with an education that prepares them for lifelong learning and success in a rapidly changing world. To achieve this, we prioritize experiential learning, interdisciplinary inquiry, and the integration of theory and practice. We believe that by engaging in research, internships, community service, and other forms of experiential education, our students will develop the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to make meaningful contributions to society.