Students till date
Types of Courses
Library services are open for its registered members. Every student of any stream, faculties and non-teaching staff can be a member of the library.
- To become a member, digitally filled up form along with a passport photograph and academic fee structure book should be submitted at the concerned desk.
- Within one week members will get their library cards i.e. Lending Card & Reading card.
- While receiving library cards members have to produce their fee structure book.
- Library cards are not transferrable.
- Library card is one kind of ID-Card, so keep it safe. Member is liable for any misuse of library card by others.
- Library cards issued to the members are the property of college library. Members must surrender their cards to the library before leaving the college permanently at the end of their course.
- Members have to surrender their cards and collect the “Library Clearance Certificate” to collect the final mark sheet.
Find out why students love Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidhyalaya Schedule your Personal Tour today.
We aim to provide our students with an education that prepares them for lifelong learning and success in a rapidly changing world. To achieve this, we prioritize experiential learning, interdisciplinary inquiry, and the integration of theory and practice. We believe that by engaging in research, internships, community service, and other forms of experiential education, our students will develop the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to make meaningful contributions to society.