Students till date
Types of Courses
- The college has allocated a room for conducting the research of an MRP of the Department of Geography.
- The college continually up grades the library with new books. Teachers have a Library Day that enables them to use external libraries for writing papers.
- The college encourages faculty members to attend and present papers at different State Level, National and International seminars and webiners.
- These academic events actually give exposure to faculty members to various new vistas of research which in turn improves their teaching.
- Teachers have been encouraged to pursue research alongside their usual teaching assignments and they are sincerely trying to achieve academic brightness.
- The college also encourages teachers to have their papers and research findings published in reputed journals.The college desires teachers to take up research whose output can be related to local needs.
- Most of the teachers regularly publish research papers in reputed peer reviewed journals of State level, National and International Standard.
Find out why students love Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidhyalaya Schedule your Personal Tour today.
We aim to provide our students with an education that prepares them for lifelong learning and success in a rapidly changing world. To achieve this, we prioritize experiential learning, interdisciplinary inquiry, and the integration of theory and practice. We believe that by engaging in research, internships, community service, and other forms of experiential education, our students will develop the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to make meaningful contributions to society.